Sunday, April 1, 2012

Better Late Than Never

I was on vacation for a week, and for the week before failed to get reviews posted. So, there will be a ridiculous flurry of posts over the next few days, because I have somewhere north of 10 books to review.

I will be posting reviews for Karen Monings entire Fever series, which I read on vacation, all three books of The Hunger Games series, Games of the Heart by Kristen Ashley, a couple Kresley Cole IAD books, and, as well, Magic Bites by Ilona Andrews, and a DNF self-published book called In The Blood by Steve Robinson. And any others that I think of.

Right now, I am reading this one:




Which I got as a cheap read ages ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving blogger, changing focus

I've decided to change the focus of my blog, and so I'm taking this chance to move off blogger and onto wordpress. You will find me ...