Monday, February 27, 2012

Blog update and other stuff

I'm going to try really hard to wrap up my February reading by the end of February, because I am planning on trying something that I hope will be fun for March.

I'm going to have a theme month. Now, I haven't decided on a theme, but whatever that theme turns out to be (short of books about dwarves, or something like that), I am sure that I have enough books in my TBR list for a month's worth of reading in just about any genre. So, I'm thinking about a mystery theme, or a UF theme, or a shifter theme, or a time travel theme, or something. I will unveil the March theme on March 1.

So, just as an update, I have the following books still to blog for February:

Skinwalker
Extreme Exposure
Playing for Keeps
Dark Needs at Night's Edge
Lady Fortescue Steps Out (my Prime borrowed book)

and, if I finish it tonight:

Dark Desires After Dusk

So, I have my work cut out for me. Dang, and it seemed like I was so close to caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving blogger, changing focus

I've decided to change the focus of my blog, and so I'm taking this chance to move off blogger and onto wordpress. You will find me ...