Monday, February 20, 2012

Books I bought this weekend

Dammit. Any reason is a good reason to buy books. Tax refund showed up in the bank account. So, I bought:


[nice abs]
7.99 +


[you, too]
7.99 +


[wait, where're the abs?]
7.99 +


[why does every YA paranormal have a pretty girl in a ball gown in some nature setting on the cover?]
9.99 = 33.96

Plus, my mom bought this one for the account:


[I have nothing to say about this cover . . . ]

And, since I didn't pay for it, I'm pretending like it is free.

1 comment:

  1. Do I like this post? ABsolutely! I have not read any Kresley Cole but if a girl is spending her tax return on three of them, it calls for investigation!
    I laughed about the YA novel covers. I don't really read the genre but I have bought some for my nieces and there does seem to be a glut of those covers.
    The only thing that would make the P.D. James better was if Colin Firth as Mr. Darcy was on it.

    ReplyDelete

Leaving blogger, changing focus

I've decided to change the focus of my blog, and so I'm taking this chance to move off blogger and onto wordpress. You will find me ...