Friday, February 10, 2012

What I've been up to . . .

This is just a quick catch up post. In the last week, I've been reading:



A full review will follow.

I've also been reading the Lorelei James Rough Riders series, starting with book 1:



I am up to book 9, and I expect that I will finish the series sometime this weekend. I plan a single blog post to review the whole series. As a side note -- I totally love those covers. They are awesome -- perfectly representative of the series as a whole, and pretty good on a book-to-book basis. Way to go, Samhain Publishing.

Also, I've been organizing kindles and my Goodreads account, and I've read one more Kristen Ashley -- the recently released:



Which I loved & which is worthy of getting its absolute own blog post.

I also finished the Sarah McCarty Promises series, which will be getting a post. Covers:



and




Not to give too much away, but I didn't think they quite lived up to the "promise" of Promises Linger, but they were both still really entertaining reads. I don't know about those covers, though. Guy with bullwhip sort of freaks me out.

Oh, yeah. I'm also bogged down in:




because in spite of my vow that I was taking a break from Kristen Ashley, I utterly failed. I am just not feeling the love for "the 'Burgh" series, though. I liked, didn't love, At Peace. I am really psyched for the Mike Haines story, though, and I hope it doesn't involve yet another high school flame separated for decades. Just give the man a hot woman for his very own, for crying out loud.

Plus, I borrowed



from one of the amazonians, so that's pretty much going to be the next read, since I only get it for 14 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving blogger, changing focus

I've decided to change the focus of my blog, and so I'm taking this chance to move off blogger and onto wordpress. You will find me ...